Conference - Сondition, achievements and prospects of information systems and technologies
Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
Odessa National Academy of Food Technologies
University of Informatics and Applied Knowledge, Lodz, Poland
National Technical University of Ukraine "Kiev Polytechnic Institute"
invite students and young scientists
Аll-Ukrainian Scientific and Technical Conference
young scientists, graduate students and students
«CONDITION, ACHIEVEMENTS AND PROSPECTS OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES»
to be held April 22-23, 2019
Conference working languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English
≡ THEMATIC DIRECTIONS ≡
- Information technology in science, education and production
- Intelligent information technology
- Computer and microprocessor systems
- Networks and telecommunications
- Information processing systems
- Information technology in management systems
- System programming and technical cybernetics
- Distance learning: concept, methodology, technology
- Math modeling
- Systems and methods for protecting computer information
PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE
To include the report in the conference program, you must electronically send the following information to the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 10, 2019:
- Application for participation (sample attached);
- Text of theses (according to the requirements that are attached).
Attention! The originality of the text of the article is not less than 70%. Accepted for publication materials are printed in the author's edition. The registration fee is not provided.
REQUIREMENTS FOR DRAWING THESES
- Requirements for the structure of theses of reports:
- the authors;
- The main text of the abstracts of reports, consisting of the introduction, materials and methods, results, conclusions and bibliography.
- Abstract text - up to 2 full pages, made using the text editor Microsoft Word on A4 pages with margins of 20 mm on all sides, font Times New Roman, size 14 pt, spacing - single, paragraphs - 10 mm. All non-text objects are created using Word native tools. Formulas - using Microsoft Equation 3.0.
- The title of the theses is bold, the register is all uppercase, centered.
- The surname and initials of the author (s) - through the interval after the title of theses, indicating the academic degree and rank –12 pt., Bold, centered, below - the full name of the organization. The text of the abstracts - through the interval after the name of the organization with a paragraph.
- Figures should be placed in the center, the number of the picture and its name should be in bold under the picture, for example, Pic. 1 - the name of the picture.
- Tables are located in the center. The name of the table is indicated by a short dash after its number, also in the center of the line in bold type, for example, Table 1 - the name of the table.
- References - with a paragraph through the interval after the text of the theses.
- The manuscript must be in accordance with the above requirements. Reports that are not complied with will be included in the conference program, but will not be published.
According to the results of the conference, a collection will be published, which includes all the materials sent. Conference materials will also be published in the ONAFT electronic repository.