Conference - Contemporary Ecological and Energy Problems
All-Ukrainian Research and Engineering Conference
of Young Scientists and Students
«Contemporary Ecological and Energy Problems»
Odessa National Academy of Food Technologies
April, 25-26, 2019
You and your colleagues are invited to participate in the Conference
Conference opening and plenary session: April 25, 2019, at 11:00 a.m., R. 108
by the address: Dvoryanskaya Str., 1/3, Odessa
Working languages of the conference: Ukrainian, Russian, English
≡ PRIORITY TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE ≡
- Non-traditional and renewable energy sources;
- Physical-chemical problems of utilization of new energies;
- Innovative engineering solutions for energy transformers;
- Ecological problems of power engineering;
- Energy and ecological problems of refrigeration and food technologies;
- Ecological safety and environment protection technologies;
- Heat transfer and hydrodynamics in oil and gas branch;
- Nanotechnologies in refrigeration;
- Nanotechnologies in food industry.
TO PARTICIPATE AT THE CONFERENCE
- Until April 18, 2019, deliver to the organizing committee (Department of Thermodynamics and Renewable Energy, R. 237, Dvoryanskaya 1/3, Odessa, Ukraine) the printed and electronic versions of abstracts of maximum 2 pages mentioning the names of the supervisor and authors as well as the preferred section of the conference. Electronic versions to be sent via e-mail to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Printed versions of abstracts should be signed by the supervisor and authors on the back side of sheets.
- One and the sane participant as a rule can participate in not more than three contributions; the number of co-authors in a single contribution is limited to three.
- Authors are requested to stick to the following recommendations while preparing the abstracts for publication at the conference or face possible rejection of the submitted materials.
≡ RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PREPARING ABSTRACTS ≡
1. Abstracts language must be Ukrainian, Russian, or English. Maximum lengths are 2 pages A4. Please use Microsoft Word 2003-2010 for word processing.
2. Abstract must start with the Universal Decimal Classification (УДК) - «Times New Roman» 14 pt. Bold CapsLock, alignment – left side.
3. Title of the abstract - «Times New Roman» 14 pt. Bold CapsLock, alignment – central.
4. Names and initials as well as academic degrees and titles of authors - «Times New Roman» 12 pt. Bold, alignment –central. Below the author’s name – full name of organization.
5. Text of abstracts – after spacing below the name of organization - «Times New Roman» 12 pt., alignment –page width, all margins – 20 mm, indention – 1,25 cm, ordinary spacing, automatic hyphenation.
6. Literature - after spacing below the text - «Times New Roman» 12 pt., alignment –page width.
7. Name, initials, academic degree and title of the academic supervisor, full name of the organization - «Times New Roman» 12 pt. Italics, alignment – right side.
8. Formulas – type size 12 pt., indexes – 7 pt. and 5 pt., , numeration at the end of line.
9. Figures - alignment – central, figure number and title – below the figure.
10. File requirements: Microsoft Word 2003-2010 for word processing and *.doc format for saving the file. The file name is a list of authors’ names with addition of a number if more than one contribution of the same authors is submitted (for example: Иванов_Петров_2.doc, Ivanov_Petrov_3.doc).
≡ SECTIONS OF THE CONFERENCE ≡
- Section 1: «Equipment and technologies for non-traditional and renewable energy utilization»
Chairmen of the section – Prof. Dr. Doroshenko A.V., Prof. Dr. Kosoy B.V., Ass. Prof. Dr. Boshkov L.Z.
- Section 2: «Ecology, environment protection and rational use of natural resources»
Chairmen of the section – Prof. Dr. Krusir G.V., Prof. Dr. Yakub L.N., Ass. Prof. Dr. Zatserklyanyi M.M.
- Section 3: «Thermophysics, thermal engineering, nanomaterials and nanotechnologies»
Chairmen of the section – Prof. Dr. Zheleznyi V.P., Prof. Dr. Titlov A.S., Prof. Dr. Semenyuk Yu.V.